These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on FreshModels. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Moderator Based Actions
- Your access to these forums is a "privilege", and not a "right". FreshModels reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines. #
- Note that these guidelines are not exhaustive and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. The forum moderators have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. #
Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.
If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please use the Contact us button. #
- Although secondary accounts are not allowed regardless of reasons, additional accounts used for circumventing the infraction system or evading a ban can result in an increased ban duration on your main account. Additionally, you are not allowed to have other accounts post on your behalf while banned. #
- It is YOUR responsibility to read the rules before you post. #
Child Sexual Exploitation Policy:
As this server is hosted in the Netherlands we follow the Dutch Law. In the Netherlands the definition of child pornography is: pictures (photos and videos) of sexual acts of someone that seems to be younger than 18 years.
The following laws and legislations involve child pornography or virtual child pornography:
- Article 240b, number 1 of the Wetboek van Strafrecht (Criminal Law) prohibits the production, distribution, possession and sale of child pornography, and gaining access to it by means of the Internet.
- Article 240b, number 2 of the Wetboek van Strafrecht (Criminal Law) prohibits committing crime, described under number 1 as a profession or as a habit.
- Bulletin of Acts and Decrees 470 which deemed "virtual child pornography" as illegal
- Kamerstuk 32 123 VI was passed to combat child pornography. The new laws made it illegal to click a hyperlink of which is can be expected that it might lead to child pornography, to attempt to meet a child with the intention of making child pornography, and owning any material that realistically depict persons appearing to be underaged, even when the subjects are in fact over 18 or the images have been digitally created or manipulated. Owning material showing 'nudity in a family setting' is not illegal, neither are depictions of Cherubs, as the addition of wings deem the images unrealistic
- We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that sexually exploits or endangers children. When we become aware of apparent child exploitation, we report it to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), in compliance with applicable law #
We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that depicts participation in or advocates for the sexual exploitation of children, including (but not limited to):
- Engaging in any sexual activity involving minors
- Adults soliciting minors
- Minors soliciting minors
- Minors soliciting adults
We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that constitutes or facilitates inappropriate interactions with children, such as:
- Initiating unsolicited contact with minors (for example, private messages between stranger adults and minors)
- Soliciting, displaying, sharing, or viewing imagery of nude, sexualized, or sexual activity with minors
- Arranging real-world sexual encounters or obtaining sexual material from a minor directly
- Arranging real-world encounters with the intent to obtain sexual material of a minor (from an adult)
- Displaying nudity to minors
We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that depicts:
- Any sexual activity involving minors
- Minors in a sexual fetish context
- Minors with sexual elements, including (but not limited to):
- Focus on genitals
- Presence of aroused adult
- Presence of sex toys
- Sexualized costume
- Staged environment (for example, on a bed) or professionally shot (quality/focus/angles)
- Open-mouth kissing with minor or adult
We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that depicts child nudity where nudity is defined as:
- Visible genitalia (even when covered or obscured by transparent clothing)
- Visible anus and/or fully nude close-up of buttocks
- Uncovered female nipples below the age of 18
- Digitally-created depictions of nude minors
We do not allow content (including photos, videos, real-world art, digital content, and text) that involves (east european / japanese) questionable models or agencies including (but not limited to):
- LS Magazine
- A Little Agency
- 1st Studio\Siberian Mouse
- Southern Teen Models
- Tropical Cuties
- Chemal & Gegg (CG)
- Art Modeling Studios
- Anfisa Riazhkina
- Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are permitted, provided they don’t promote or glorify child sexual exploitation in any way. #
- Artistic depictions of nude minors in a non-sexualized context or setting may be permitted in a limited number of scenarios e.g., works by internationally renowned artists that feature minors. #
- As this server is hosted in the Netherlands we follow the Dutch Law. In the Netherlands the definition of child pornography is: pictures (photos and videos) of sexual acts of someone that seems to be younger than 18 years.
Private Information/Doxing Policy:
- You may not publish or post other people's private information without their express authorization and permission. We also prohibit threatening to expose private information or incentivizing others to #
When reviewing reports under this policy, we consider a number of things:
- What type of information is being shared?
We consider this because certain types of private information carry higher risks than others, if they’re shared without permission. Our primary aim is to protect individuals from coming to physical harm as a result of their information being shared, so we consider information like physical location to be a higher risk than other types of information.
- Is the information available elsewhere online?
If the reported information was shared somewhere else before it was shared on FreshModels, e.g., someone sharing their personal phone number on their own publicly accessible website, we may not treat this information as private, as the owner has made it publicly available.
- Why is the information being shared?
We also factor in the intent of the person sharing the information. For example, if we believe that someone is sharing information with an abusive intent, or to harass or encourage others to harass another person, we will take action. On the other hand, if someone is sharing information in an effort to help someone involved in a crisis situation like in the aftermath of a violent event, we may not take action.
- What type of information is being shared?
What is in violation of this policy?
- Sharing home address or physical location information, including street addresses, GPS coordinates or other identifying information related to locations that are considered private
- Sharing identity documents, including government-issued IDs and social security or other national identity numbers
- Sharing contact information, including non-public personal phone numbers or email addresses
- Sharing financial account information, including bank account and credit card details
- Sharing other private information, including biometric data or medical records
- Threatening to publicly expose someone’s private information
- Sharing information that would enable individuals to hack or gain access to someone’s private information without their consent,e.g., sharing sign-in credentials
- Asking for or offering a bounty or (financial) reward in exchange for posting someone’s private information
- Asking for a bounty or (financial) reward in exchange for not posting someone’s private information, a.k.a. blackmail
Sensitive Media Policy:
- You may not post media that is excessively gory or share violent content. Media depicting sexual violence and/or assault is also not permitted #
We do not allow any media that depicts death, violence, medical procedures, or serious physical injury in graphic detail. Some examples include, but are not limited to, depictions of:
- violent crimes or accidents
- physical fights
- physical child abuse
- bodily fluids including blood, feces, semen etc.
- serious physical harm, including visible wounds
- severely injured or mutilated animals
We do not allow any media that depicts violence, whether real or simulated, in association with sexual acts. Some examples include, but are not limited to, depictions of:
- rape and other forms of violent sexual assault, or sexual acts that occur without the consent of participants, including a simulated lack of consent
- sexualized violence – inflicting physical harm on an individual within an intimate setting, where it is not immediately obvious if those involved have consented to take part
We do not allow any media that depicts excessively graphic or gruesome content related to death, violence or severe physical harm, or violent content that is shared for sadistic purposes. Some examples include, but are not limited to, depictions of:
- dismembered or mutilated humans
- charred or burned human remains
- exposed internal organs or bones
- animal torture or killing. Note: exceptions may be made for religious sacrifice, food preparation or processing, and hunting.
We do not allow any logo, symbol, or image that has the intention to promote hostility against people on the basis of race, religious affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity or ethnicity/national origin. Some examples of hateful imagery include, but are not limited to:
- symbols historically associated with hate groups, e.g., the Nazi swastika
- images depicting others as less than human, or altered to include hateful symbols, e.g., altering images of individuals to include animalistic features
- images altered to include hateful symbols or references to a mass murder that targeted a protected category, e.g., manipulating images of individuals to include yellow Star of David badges, in reference to the Holocaust.
- Do not post commercially-motivated spam, that typically aims to drive traffic or attention from a conversation on FreshModels to accounts, websites, products, services, or initiatives #
- Do not post your social media accounts or chat accounts in topics or DM's #
Do not try to direct users off of FreshModels through the deceptive or misleading use of URLs, defined as:
- Misleading content: Content contains a link that promises one type of content but delivers something substantially different.
- Deceptive Pop-up websites: Websites that require an action (captcha, watch ad, click here) in order to view the expected landing page content and the domain name of the URL changes after the required action is complete.
- Like / Share-Gating: Landing pages that require users to like, share, or otherwise engage with content before gaining access to content.
- Deceptive Landing Page Functionality: Websites that have a misleading user interface, which results in accidental traffic being generated (pop-ups/unders, clickjacking, etc.)
- Impersonation: The website pretends to be a reputable brand or service by using a name, domain, or content featuring typos, misspellings, or other means to impersonate well-known brands, using a landing page similar to another, trusted site to mislead visitors).
- And other behaviors that are substantially similar to those listed above.
- Read the rules because otherwise you'll get banned. #